The Perfect Acreage. Lifestyle, Business, City Convenience. Everything.THE PROPERTY
- A staggering 22,800sqm of total peace, serenity and open spaces.
- Located up on one of the highest hills in Capalaba at over 54m above sea level.
- 440metre long private driveway built to last with 4inch thick concrete, smooth
enough for any sports car.
- Over 200sqm of combined undercover parking and garage storage, with secure shedding
*Less than 5% of the property has environmental overlays, making this land yours to use!
- Beautifully presented four bedroom home.
- All rooms with built-ins.
- Two bathrooms in total.
- Master suite laid out with effortless flow - walk in wardrobe, ensuite and private
- Open fireplace.
- Full Granite slab kitchen benches.
- Kitchen links to a large rear patio surrounded by a tranquil wall of Bamboo, palms
- Plus a front sun room running the full length of the house with windows from floor to
*This house is ready for you to sip your morning coffee in the oasis of your sanctuary for as far as the eye can see!
- 10+ Undercover Car parks with 2 attached to the house.
- 15mx6m Secure Shed with double roller doors.
- 15mx3m Container converted into office with glass French opening doors, electricity,
lighting and fans.
- Designated area carved out and ready for an equestrian dressage arena.
- Chicken hen houses and home nursery/potting room.
- Vegetable gardens plus an array of Mango and Pawpaw tree's.
- Perfectly suitable to fence off 2-3 acres of open space and build your own stable
- Acres of open space to store large machinery. ( Concrete driveway has previously
handled 30+ tonnes)
- Only 35 minutes to Brisbane CBD.
- 7 minute drive to Capalaba Precinct and local shopping centres.
- 10 minutes to Victoria Point
- 15 minutes to Cleveland
- 1.5km to Hilliards State School
- Less than 2km to the Prestigious Sheldon College
WHAT WE LOVE
Alex Tincknell from Elders Redlands said: "From the moment I drove up the private driveway and was greeted by wallabies hopping across the vast fields that belong to the current owners, I knew I had stumbled across something very special."
First time on the market in 40 years. The owner's are open to offers and negotiation, inspect today to secure your chance at owning this simply perfect acreage property!
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 2.3hect
- Toilets: 2
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carports: 10
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport