Connargee Farm349.48 HA - 863.22 ACRES
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST.
• 349.48ha - 863.22cs with multiple freehold titles, approx 5kms of Darling River frontage with a solid stand of river red gums
• Consisting of grey rivers flats to undulating red loam soils. Ideally suits hay/ fodder, vegetable or cash crop production along with an intensified livestock program.
• 200acres surveyed for irrigation with over 75 acres established with irrigation mains and sub mains. Netafim Galaxy sand filters and hydro smart computerised water conditioner.
• 252 ML bore water licence & 123ML general Security water licence.
• 4 Bedroom home with 2 living area, enclosed rear veranda, slow combustion wood heater, ducted evap cooling, well established lawns, carports, car garage and workshop, meat house/garden shed, established caravan facilities with bush kitchen & plumbed shower and toilet.
• Established working bore with a capacity of 1ML per day
• 120ML dam with 4 cylinder diesel motor and 5"/6" K & L pump.
• Floating pontoon with 6 Cylinder diesel and 6"/8" titan pump on the Darling River.
• 75mx12mx4.8m, steel frame shed, 6" concrete floor and apron, 3 phase power, 65 KVA Transformer, 30 pallet cool room& office. Fully equipped kitchen, lounge and 7 bedroom quarters which sleeps 21. Ducted Evap cooling, 3 plumbed 5000gal poly tanks.
• 12mx15mx 3.6m open machinery/hay shed with concrete floor, power & 2x 5000gal poly tanks
• Steel sheep/goat yards with a wire netting boundary fence.
• Approximately 105kms to Mildura, 85kms to Wentworth and 25kms to Pooncarie.
- Property Type: Acreage
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 349hect
- Toilets: 2
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Approx 5Kms of Darling River frontage