Elders Commercial Property
Whether your to sell or rent an office, automotive or industrial property, retail store, farm land, storage or warehouses we’d love to talk to you about it.
Our people; their knowledge, expertise and dedication are the ones to help you achieve your aim.
Selling your business can be a stressful time that’s why we believe focusing on 3 key areas can reduce this.
- Identify what you want to achieve from your sale
There are many reasons to sell your home / business identifying what yours is at the start of the process can help to give you a focus to build your goals around.
- Maximise value for your next property purchase
- Downsize property to release equity
- Add to your property portfolio
- Gain a quick sale
- A straightforward simple process
By keeping it simple and easy to follow you’ll feel part of the process.
- We’ll listen to what you want to achieve from your sale.
- We’ll carry out a detailed appraisal of your property, including method of sale and recommended achievable value
- We’ll provide and execute an individual tailored marketing proposal for your property
- We’ll manage all enquiries
- We’ll qualify and negotiate with the buyers
- We’ll manage the contract exchange
- We’ll monitor the process through to settlement
- Provide you with valuable updates throughout the process
You decide what is valuable to you in terms of information. Working with your local agent you can set out how and when you’d like to be kept up to date with the sale of your home / business. Areas to think about are:
- Property views online
- Telephone & email enquiries
- Open home visits & feedback
- Offers & negotiations
Click here or on the Find an Agent button to find your nearest Elders agent.