71 Duke Street, GRAFTON
RENOVATED PERIOD HOME ON ONE OF GRAFTONS HIGHEST POINTS...
• Building envelope on a natural land height of approx. 7m being one of the highest points in Grafton.
• The allotment of approx. 612m2 has most of its yard to the front providing a wide frontage for additional improvements or shedding (STCA).
• Renovated Californian Bungalow with a modern kitchen, claw foot bath in the master bathroom and a modern ensuite bathroom plus walk-in robe from the master bedroom.
• High ceilings, interchangeable floorplan, original fireplace, ornate ceilings.
• Residential zoning and no heritage acknowledgement attached to the home. Would be perfect for a home business or explore re-zoning (STCA).
• Approx 2 blocks to the Shopping Centre & only 1 block to the Main Street.
• Neighbouring the commercial hub and also sporting fields and park.
• Solid privacy fencing, double carport and a carport alongside the home.
• This home would easily convert to four bedrooms if required.
Pretty much all the hard work has been done here; its just your own special touches required that will make this one your home; with heart.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Fireplace(s)
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed