Land Area 87 acres
A TOUCH OF TUSCANY
Situated 3 hours north of Sydney on the beautiful Mid North Coast this impressive rural property really must be inspected to gain a full appreciation of the unique style and quality.
Casa Bella is simply stunning set in a 2 acre landscaped garden and offers 87.43 acres of gently undulating land with 9 dams, long creek frontage and numerous internal paddocks set up for the running of deer or other livestock. A lovely mixture of lightly timbered areas along with open grazing land gives this property a great mix of privacy, lifestyle opportunities and livestock.
Mediterranean architectural influences rarely found in this part of the coast. A wonderful blend of casual and formal living areas inside the home, lead to outdoor living areas that take full advantage of the tranquil views over the property, the lake and beyond.
• Up to 6 large bedrooms, master bedroom enjoys a dressing room with log fire / luxurious ensuite.
• Two of the four bathrooms feature marble wall and floor tiling and quality fixtures.
• Sunken lounge area with an open fireplace with gas log fire.
• Terracotta tiled living areas include a spacious formal dining area and separate casual sitting area.
• Full timber kitchen with walk in pantry, granite bench tops and breakfast area. Separate tiled butlers pantry. Top of the line appliances.
• Billiard room with Glass fronted wood burner. Home office and work shop / hobby area.
• Two of the six bedrooms are currently set up as guest accommodation and are located in a separate wing of the home reached though a covered walkway
• Solar heated resort style pool with beach area. Established Koi pond and manmade water fall .Impressive Samoan Fale with original carved pillars, offers covered outdoor living complete with bar, dining / lounge area.
• Tractor / work shed, enclosed Deer pen and race.
• Two-car garage with laundry, shower and toilet facilities included.
• Enormous main dam boasts a 13 mega litre irrigation license giving opportunity to establish crops or plantations or for on-sale.
• 10 kilowatt solar panel system powers the residence however mains power is also connected.
• Bitumen driveway and an immediately impressive main entry to the property.
• Local shopping facilities in nearby Wingham Just 20 mins drive to the major regional centre of Taree. 20 mins from the Pacific Highway, 40 mins to the coast and only a 3 hour drive from north Sydney suburbs.
• Close located to the Manning River for swimming, fishing, kayaking etc.
Mere words fail to fully convey the versatility and style of this property. While it will definitely suit a growing family, the property will appeal to those looking for a lifestyle change with opportunities to establish a country retreat, B & B guest farm stay or numerous other income producing options.
Call Troy Loretan of Elders Real Estate Taree to arrange for your private inspection of Casa Bella.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed